Performance Matters-Optimizing Page Load
Performance matters when you have spent time and money to build a website and rely on it to makeÂ revenue or retain visitors. Visitors will leave a site if it does not load fast or the performance is lacking in both speed and functionality. Optimizing your website is a valuable necessity that will pay off in both a growth in traffic and revenue.
In this course youâ€™ll learn how to improve web-page performance. Weâ€™ll cover what that means, why itâ€™s so important to consider, and how you can optimize your web pages so they perform well.
What Youâ€™ll Learn
- What website performance is and how you can measure it.
- Why the difference between overall and perceived performance is important.
- How to use Googleâ€™s DevTools and PageSpeed insights.
- How to optimise the overall performance of your sites using server-side optimisation and by reducing HTTP requests.
- How to effectively optimise WordPress sites.
[creativ_button url=”http://themeforest.net/item/performance-matters-optimizing-page-load/14728377?ref=Godserv” icon=”” label=”Download” colour=”theme” colour_custom=”” size=”large” edge=”rounded” target=”_self”]